Sevilla Bata de Cola Skirt
The Sevilla Bata de Cola Skirt is a high-waisted design taking its name from the city in the heart of Flamenco itself. So, to live up to that legacy we figured we should provide this skirt with a little something extra. In short, we added four stiff ruffles under the bata not only to keep the bata in shape, but their extra stiffness also gives an extra visual effect when the bata is in movement. The perfect skirt for any Flamenco Dancer!
The Sevilla Bata de Cola can be made in any colours or patterns of your choice. See link to fabrics at bottom of page. If you have any additional specifications please let us know in the notes box below.
- Beautiful flamenco dance dress with three large ruffles in front and seven large ruffles in the back
- Ruffles and waist with accent bias trim
- In addition, it carries four stiff ruffles underneath for visual effect and to maintain shape.
- Made of premium quality fabrics on the outside
- Fully lined inside for comfort
- Measures approx 1.80 meters in length from waist to tail.
- Full length available at 2.20meters ($85.00 surcharge)
- Length will vary slightly depending on where waistline sits
This flamenco dance dress will take approximately 30 days to manufacture. Rush orders usually accommodated but please note there will be an uplift of $40. Contact us for more information.