Almeria Bata de Cola Skirt
The Almeria Bata de Cola skirt is our latest model. From the new collection, she has a truly exquisite design with 6 body ruffles and beautiful detail work. The lovely pattern of embroidered flowers is going all the way from the waist to the tail. In addition with the lovely ruffle-work it makes the Alegria perfect for any style of Flamenco dancing. Did you know Alegria also means “happiness” in Spanish? We are convinced this skirt will provide you some, too!
The Almeria skirt can also be ordered with a blouse to get a full matching outfit. The embroideries connecting the two parts together will leave a stunning impression. Sold separately, see link here; https://everythingflamenco.com/product/almeria-flamenco-top/
The Alegria Bata de Cola Skirt is available in any colour of your choice. See link to fabrics at bottom of page.
- New model perfect for any style of flamenco dancing
- Beautiful embroideries going from waist to tail
- Also available with matching blouse
- Three fabric colour choices: body, outer ruffles and under ruffles
- 6 premium quality fabric body ruffles going all the way round
- 4 under ruffles made of high quality nylon to insure the skirt keeps its shape during movements as well as to prevent wear
- Fully lined inside for comfort
- Measures approx 1.80 meters in length from waist to tail.
- Full length available at 2.20meters ($85.00 surcharge)
- Length will vary slightly depending on where waistline sits
This item will take approximately 30 days to manufacture. Rush orders usually accommodated but please note there will be an uplift of $40. Contact us for more information.